Wooooo! Just revealed the new Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald set!
Grindewald’ escape from MACUSA! A Thestral drawn carriage to extend our extensive Harry Potter sets.
LEGO Fantastic Beasts’ Grindelwald´s Escape
132 pieces | Ages 7+ | £??? | Available August 1, 2018
Grindelwald makes a daring escape from pursuers on a carriage drawn by a Thestral.
The set will include:
– Gellert Grindelwald and Seraphina Picquery™ minifigures, plus a Thestral figure with posable wings.
– Features a buildable articulated carriage with opening doors and a removable roof.
– Flap the Thestral’s wings to make a flying escape!
– Also includes shooting spell accessories on the hands of Seraphina and Grindelwald.
– Recreate iconic scenes from the upcoming Warner Bros. Pictures film, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
With the release of the new Hogwarts Great Hall as well as 3-4 as yet unrevealed sets for 2018 and another Fantastic Beast set still to be realeased we are are on tenterhooks!
LEGO Harry Potter 75954 Hogwarts Great Hall
878 pieces | £??? | Available August 1, 2018
Welcome to magical adventures at the Great Hall at Hogwarts!
Build and recreate magical scenes from the Harry Potter movies with this detailed 4-level LEGO Hogwarts Great Hall play set, featuring a fireplace, benches, tables and reversible house banners, plus a tower with a spiral staircase, potions room, treasure room, sorting hat, Mirror of Erised and lots of assorted magical artefact accessory elements. Includes 10 minifigures and buildable Basilisk and Fawkes creatures, plus Hedwig and Scabbers figures.
– Includes 10 minifigures: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Susan Bones, Professor McGonagall, Professor Quirrell with dual Lord Voldemort face, Hagrid, Albus Dumbledore and Nearly Headless Nick, plus buildable Basilisk and Fawkes creatures, and Hedwig and Scabbers figures.
– Features the buildable Great Hall and a tower.
The Great Hall features tables, head table with seats, fireplace, 2 reversible house banners and 4 ‘floating’ candles, food (turkey leg, ice cream and a small cake) brooms, trophy cup and a teapot
– The 4-level tower features movable Grand Staircase spiral steps at its base, potions room, treasure room with chest and a turret featuring the Mirror of Erised with changeable pictures and roosting spot for Fawkes.
– Also includes a boat with hanging lantern.
– Place the pupils in the boat and sail to Hogwarts Castle.
– Help Hermione and Susan create magical potions.
– Feast in the Great Hall, then use the sorting hat to select the pupils’ houses!
– Welcome the new students with Hagrid, Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall.
– Use the magic wands to pitch Harry against Draco in the Dueling Club!
– Swoop Fawkes into battle and help Harry battle the giant Basilisk serpent.
– Gaze into the Mirror of Erised with Ron and change the picture.
– Turn Quirinus Quirrell into Lord Voldemort by rotating his head!
– Recreate iconic scenes from the Harry Potter movies.
– Accessory elements include 7 wands, 3 tumblers, umbrella, lantern, broom, sorting hat, cauldrons, potions, candles, 2 wizard brooms, food, trophy, teapot, chest and a spider.
Hogwarts Great Hall measures over 14” (37cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 11” (30cm) deep.
These additional sets will likely be revealed soon.
One thing is for certain: We will also be getting LEGO Harry Potter BrickHeadz characters, confirmed by LEGO as well.